Eventually, I will spend some time to flesh out these pages and actually put some content up. I initially thought I would make a tips and tricks for noobs. Afterall, I feel I just got into 3D printing myself. But there are so many other great resources out there. I need to answer the following questions:
Cool, you have a site. Why should I care and why would I go there?
…at the moment, my answer would be:
Well… because I made a model an articulated Axolotl that made the #1 download on the 30 day list of Thingiverse! I have reached 40k downloads on Printables on various models. Made, what I think is, a must have modification to the amazing Voron Design teams Voron 0.2 printer. And dragons!
For now, I just have this here as a placeholder. Links to my models can be found in the 3D Design link. Eventually, I will add photos and timelapses. Maybe link to my Printables Club, Patreon and Tip sites and see if anyone wants to provide me some encouragement to try to do something profitable. In the meantime, happy printing!
Here are some old timelapses and videos. Most have no production, just printer noise or silence.
- My first timelapse with production value added…(music & intro)
- 45% scaled dragon with .2mm nozzle on my Voron 2
- Timelapse of my Ultralight 5015 Ender 5 toolhead
- Timelapse of my Articulated Dragon on my old Ender 5
- Timelapse of various parts and toys on my old Ender 5
- Pics and videos of dragons and axolotls printed on my Voron 2
- Stealthburner image updates on Voron 2
Here are some pics of what I had to change on my Ender 5 Pro to print the ABS/ASA parts needed to build my Voron.
- Cardboard enclosure
- Toolhead redesigns for Ender 5 to prevent melting, but keep weight low
- 1st ABS test prints in heated chamber
- But they all said “No fan”. Added fan and got these…
- Accent parts…
- Time to start the build
- It started coming together
- And success
- But of course it isn’t over… it is just getting started… gotta cut weight!
- “I like it a lot” (to be read in Jim Carrey’s voice from Dumb and Dumber)