Most of my designs can be found @AKinferno on Printables.com. All marked with asterisks(*) are models I own commercial rights for. Joining my Commercial Access Club on Printables will grant you rights to sell prints of these models, as long as your subscription is active.
- Marble Game Board – Travel version*
- Among Us Bookends*
- Dragon Mount Bookends*
- Sunlu S1 Filament Dryer Fan Mod*
- Cake Pop Holder*
Significant remixes to other designs
- LazyCams – Tool-free locking idlers for Voron 0.2 (Must have for Voron 0 owners)
- Articulated Axolotl (stolen and reposted all over, I am the original creator of this model)
- Articulated Night Spirit Dragon* (Cleaned up model and replaced head with cooler dragon head)
- Articulated Crystal Night Dragon* (Low poly remix of dragon above)
- Articulated Spirit Dragon (Purchased unlimited commercial rights, but only selling my remixes)
- Dual Portal Desk Toy – Easier Base (prints the few tall parts laying down instead)
- Ender 5 Pro Lightweight Toolhead (Remixed to work with stock mount plate.)
- Lucky 13 Ice Skates
- Wide Desk Bin
- Cartoon Projectiles for Print-in Place Rocket Launcher
- Star Wars Droid Projectiles for Print-in-place Rocket Launcher
- There are others on Printables and on Thingiverse, but not very excited about them.
Designs from friends
- The Filter, by Nate. Love it, still using it. Can’t imaging switching, it is so convenient. Nate is a good friend. Hosting The Filter on Printables for him, because he doesn’t want to. He did a great job with it and I want to ensure it is widely available.
- Can’t claim to know Nakozen, but I chatted with him a while and helped him test revisions of his Rocket Launcher. Aside from his popular Rocket Launcher, he makes lots of cool Card Kits.